Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is your makeup/lips/skincare routine ever day?

what do you put on your lips everyday? (if you use the same thing)


What is all the makeup you use everday and what brands?


what do you use to clean your skin?





thanks alot!What is your makeup/lips/skincare routine ever day?
In the morning, I take a shower and exfoliate my face with st. ives scrub





get out and use my moisturizer (clean and clear soft day moisturizer)


then brush my teeth


apply Revlon Colorstay foundation for dry skin


put on concealer


brush on lancome matte powder


then put on lancome blush


and eyeliner (lancome eyeliner)


and mascara (lancome virtuose)





then i put vaseline on my lips and rub it off. then put on clinique lipstick in a natural shade. and that keeps my lips moisturized.What is your makeup/lips/skincare routine ever day?
Skin Care:


First, I wash my face with a little bit of soap. Usually a soap bar from Dove. Then, I put Prozctiv everywhere on my face. Last, I pat my face with a tissue to keep it from looking oily.





Lips:


I just put on a chapstick, nothing special.





Makeup:


I put on mascara, eyeliner (different colors), and 2 to 3 colors of eyeshadow. Then, I just blend the eyeshadow together.
I do not wear anything on my lips other than Aquaphor which is a vaseline type thing that really smooths and heals your lips. Unfortunetly, I have to wash my face twice a day and I use products given by my dermatologist. The most important thing is to moisturize and not wash your face too much. Washing your face too much can make it worse. As for makeup I wear Bare Minerals foundation and True Blend Bronzer. Bare Minerals makes amazing makeup that's good for your skin. Good luck!
I use a lip scrub on my lips everyday since I have really flaky lips. For lip balm I use Nivea's Cherry Tinted Lip Conditioner, it has a red sheer tint to it and its really good for chapped lips. I use Pond's cold cream to clean my skin everyday (because I read somewhere that if you have dry skin that you shouldn't rinse you skin with tap water because it has harsh minerals that will dry out your skin more. They suggested that people with dry skin should use a cream cleanser like Pond's Cold cream because you don't have to rinse it with water you just have to wipe it away with a facial cleansing pad). For my foundation I use Everday Minerals foundation that I got for free (free sample kit), New York Color cheek glow powder blush (in riverside rose), and E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzer (sometimes I use it).
I use chapstick moisturizer on my lips everday,


it keeps them looking healthy and gives off a natural, modest shine.





For school I only wear mascara on the top lashes, bottom if i look tired... great lash - the pink and green tube. in dark brown or black.


For parties or most weekends I will fade silver eyeshadow from the outside of my eye lid in. Or just sweep on a lavender shadow over my eye lid.





I use cetaphil face wash and ahava make-up remover.





:)
This is what I do and use: In the Mornings I use Apricot Scrub: Invigorating. Afterwards I follow with putting some L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise HydraFresh Toner on a slightly damp cotton pad and waiting for it to dry completely, and then put on a doctor prescribed medication. Once a week, instead of using Apricot Scrub, I use the Mask part of Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask then follow with my regular routine. Every night before going to bed I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology and continue with using L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise HydraFresh Toner and the doctor prescribed medication.





Target:


Apricot Scrub: Invigorating: ~$4.00


Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask: ~$8.00


Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology: ~$8.00





Walgreen鈥檚:


L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise HydraFresh Toner: ~$7.00 (99% Alcohol free)





Sam's Club:


Doctor Prescribed Medication: ~$5.00 (Ask your doctor about a treatment you could use and they should give you a prescription.)





Dollar Tree:


Cotton Pads (80 pk.): ~$1.10





I鈥檝e found that after I started using make-up, my face has cleared greatly and it provides great coverage for my break-outs: I use CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control as my foundation (I apply it with triangle make-up sponges). After, I use CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder (applied with a brush). For Blush, I use NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Powder Blush (Double Pack, applied with brush) and Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint in black. My eyeshadow is Physicians Formula Eyebrightener: Hint of Taupaz. About once every two weeks I was my brushes with Studio Tools Brush Shampoo.





Target:


CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control: ~$6.00


CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder: ~$8.00


NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Powder Blush (Double Pack, Sale): ~$?


Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint: ~$9.00


Physicians Formula Eyebrightener: ~$8.00


StudioTools Brush Shampoo: ~$?





Dollar Tree:


Triangle Make-up Sponges (24 pk.): ~$1.10
I dont really use lip gloss, but if I do, I do have this MAC lipgloss.


My everyday make up is some MAC mineral foundation and a bit of eyeshadow. I have all different types of brands of eyeshadow; from MAC to your cheap drugstore brand. A little bit of eyeliner and some mascara.


As for my face washing routine I use Clinique's skin care products.
on my lips i use the liplicious stuff from bath %26amp; body works. or i like strawberry chapstick or blisstex!





my makeup. . . i use a little blush.


either purple, green, or blue eyeliner on the bottom and a eyeshadow color that contrasts with it on the top.


and mascara





to wash m y face i use a burts bees orange exfoliater. it works greatttt. i use it in the shower and then at nights. omg u can like litterally feel it removing break outs and stuff. its amazazing











thanks for your answer to my Q!
lips : for dry flaky lips theres a lip gloss from sephora. i think its called kiss me or something like that. its an exfoliant and makes ur lips smoother than u can imagine (trust me, i've tried many lip fixer upers and this is best). of course its gonna be pricey cuz its sephora but its amazing. then i usually put on some nars lip gloss





eyes: almay black eyeliner and a sweep of bobbi brown slightly shimmery light brown on my top lid line. then some bobbi brown or too faced mascara





skin: bare minerals - its actualy a miracle product no joke





clean skin: clinique
1. chaptick. but usually, i dont like to wear it much.


2. everyday, i just use a little black eyeliner on top of my eyelashes, just a lil bit, and 1/2 on the bottom. for some special occasion, i use foundation from bare minerals and blush from bourjois. its goooood


3. i use clean%26amp; clear facial wash.
i wash my face with neutrogena oil-free wash. i use aveeno moisturizer and tone it with neutrogena pore-minimizing toner. then i put on loreal truematch foundation if i have a pimple with covergirl mineral powder to set it. then maybelline eyeliner and eyeshadow colors depend on my outfit or mood :] and of course burts bees lip balm x]
Purple eyeliner kinda thick and medium?


mascara about two-4 coats


liquid foundation


then powder foundation


and sometimes lipgloss


always chapstick!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
makeup = nothing. i barely ever wear makeup


lips = usually nothing, vaseline if they're chapped


skin = i wash my face and moisturise using nivea soft


:)


i am 14 years old.
Bonjois Lippy


Oxy face-wash


Magnif'eyes Mascara


BarryM Shimmer Dust - Eyeshadow


Natural Collection - Tinted Moisteriser
i put on eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, cover-up, lip gloss,





i use netrogena, wash my face, use seabreeze, sometimes clearisil and proactive.
1. nothing, occasionally lip gloss


2. none. don't need it yet. still young! don't want wrinkles


3. use mary-kay's velocity on my face
Lancome concelor bisque


Lancome base coat


Lancome blush


Lancome rainbow lipgloss


Channel eyeliner


Lancome tan eyeshadow
i use carmex, just eyeliner, brown eyeshadow, mascara
Im a guy jus so you know :)


Lips: Basic chapstick


No makeup


Clean skin (face): Noxema cleanser
eyeliner.


powder.





i juse netrogeana bead soap.
i wear lip gloss and wash my face every day... I use multiple brands of lips gloss and soft lips chap stick =P I use regular soap to wash my face...
I use M.A.C. lipstick in Myth. It's light. I use it cuz I'm scene.
maybeline ny
I don't put anything on my face because I'm allergic to most things, but I wash my face with clean and clear, and dove
chapstick
lots of cream on my face.
nothing nothing and nothing. :] if i wear anything its chapstick and i dont really wash my face.... :]
ummm........
skincare:


every other day i use egg whites(let them dry and wash off) and then put on zapzyt or whatever other cream i am trying on other days i just wash my face morining and night and put on zap zyt at night and moistirizer in the morning if i use egg whites the night before then in the morning i use a scrub or exfoliant


once a week i steam my face and once a week i use a hard mask


if ur face becomes dry then instead off egg whites use yolks every 3 days i use a blackhead strip on my nose


i dont really wear makup except when i am in london with my dad


makeup:


i stay away from foundation as it can clog pores if i have a bad pimple i use a little cover up or compact powder (prefer powder over oil based) and i wear alot of eyeliner and shadow depending on my outfit and what look i am going for if i have a nice tan like i did wen i came back from Turky i use a bronzer about the same colour as my skin to enhance my tan on my face neck and upper chest area i sometimes wear a tiny bit of blusher to give my skin a healthy rosy glow i like darker or brownish shades of blusher rather than pale pinks (even though i am white) and mascara (dior show blackout) on bottom and top lashes


lips:


i put on a chap stick or something like that and then put on lip gloss dependong on my outfit and look to match it and reapply it all day


oh and i use clean and clear oil wipes if my face gets oily keeps makeup intact and oil off just blot and prevents break outs and try not to use make that has a lot of oil or is oil based and look for non comodogenic bare minerals i have heard is also good to keeep skin healthy....and make sure you wash off makeup with face wipes or something or even moisturizers before bed and then follow regular routine


good to go!!!!


hope i helped!


-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting