Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you fix curved corners of the mouth that have no lip skin (with makeup) ?

I have pretty full lips, but the corners are without any ';lip skin'; (I don't know what else to call it, =p) I'd like to fix it, if possible, but not with surgery. I experimented by lining over it, but it either looked odd or made no difference. Is there anything else I can do?





you can see what I'm talking about in this picture, even though its really goofy (it was a joke and a long story and all that, haha) :





http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/buahhh/l_3c8516e343cb584689fb87d24767c553.jpgCan you fix curved corners of the mouth that have no lip skin (with makeup) ?
You are very pretty. You have Angelina Jolie's type of mouth. I can't believe you are nitpicking yourself LOL lipskin....lol.





OK seriously if you want to make it look like you have lip skin, you would need to draw lipliner from the corner of your mouth in an upward (or downward depending on which lip your doing) arch to meet your natural lip line.Can you fix curved corners of the mouth that have no lip skin (with makeup) ?
personally I would love to have your lips and would not even think about changing a thing. You have baby doll lips and you should be proud. If it really bugs you talk to your Primary care dr and see what she/he thinks what your options are.
Use a coordinating lip liner with your lipstick and I think you will be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting