Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone used Covergirl's new mineral makeup or their new lip colour ?

is it any good ? anyone used the blush yet? how about the trushine lip colour stuff?Has anyone used Covergirl's new mineral makeup or their new lip colour ?
I just purchased last week the mineral makeup. It works pretty good...just as good as Loreal's. I have been using Loreal's mineral makeup for 6 months now but I ran out and the drugstore only had Covergirl. So I am pretty happy with it! I haven't used the blush...but I borrowed my friend's trushine lip colour and it was ok. Very, very glossy...and kinda thick.Has anyone used Covergirl's new mineral makeup or their new lip colour ?
I have used all three ( I just went on a make-up buying spree) and I love all of them! the lip stuff is very thick tho
I'm sorry I'm about to be no help, but I'm glad you asked this. I saw the commercial for the mineral makeup while I was watching America's Next Top Model and I was going to ask the same thing. I hope you get the answer you want. I plan on buying it though, and maybe then I'll be able to tell ya.
No....I have not used that product. And therefore I can't tell you if it is any good. And to my knowledge none of the women I know have used it....nor have we ever discussed makeup or clothing tips
no but I want to try mineral makeup - I'm waiting for the answers with you!
actually i dont use this this brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting