Friday, December 11, 2009

Lip gloss and other makeup???

Hi! I could use some tips and advise on beauty. I am a 13 year old girl and some other girl in my school don't think I am normal. By normal I mean that like I don't wear any kind of make up and I am always telling people that I hate it. So therefore, they think im not a normal girl/ But anyways, I think that I could use some tips on how to look pretty because I am trying to lose weight because I am over the weight that I should be. To be almost exact, I am 5'5 and around 150 pounds. And please don't make fun of me about this or tell me that it isn't going to work but I am using Wii Fit to try and lose weight. But I only bought it because you can run in place on it and it made me sweat just as much as real running. Sorry I got off topic lol. But I want to look pretty just like the other girls in my school.


Here is a picture of me looking almost like I always do:


http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287…





Here is a picture of me when I got dressed up with makeup and stuff:


http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287…





I know for a fact that I look better with makeup on and with my hair done. But I don't even know how to put on makeup or even lip gloss and I don't like makeup or lip gloss. But I want to look prettier. And about my hair, I don't even know how to do a pony tail and I am 13 years old!





So what do you think I can do?Lip gloss and other makeup???
Sweety , I think your beautiful and not wanting / liking to wear makeup doesnt make you NOT normal .. Im 29 yrs old and I hate doing my makeup / hair everyday ! The only reason i do it is to enhance my features and to feel a little better about myself !





If you want to wear makeup .. Use a little loose or pressed powder , a natural looking blush ( pinkish ) and a little lipgloss .. You could also try a lighter brown eyeliner !





You dont need much .. You start w/ the powder , Smile and go over the apple of your cheeks w/ the blush .. Use a neutral color eyeshadow , a little liner and lipgloss or lip balm to your liking !





Good Luck and Remember You are Beautiful :)Lip gloss and other makeup???
start out with lipgloss first, of course, then start wearing eyeliner on your bottom lid. after you feel comfortable, you can try eyeshadow or mascara %26amp; maybe foundation. i think the best eyeliner brand i`ve ever used is urban decay, it goes on really smooth %26amp; they don`t test on animals. :)
Do you know that makeup is not regulated and it has animal parts ground up in it and then you smear it all over your face. All you girls don't have a clue what you have been putting on your bodies......YUCK. If you don't believe it just google it.
dear u r cute girl u need to make some change try always using eye liner its pretty good and don't ever ever leave ur hair open i don't mean any thing just an advise because u look soooooo prety when ur hair is in back wish i helped u be sure of what im telling u








thx. jasmine
Just start out with wearing eyeliner on your bottom lid, and wear some mascara. youtube has a bunch of make up tutorials so just look something up on there. I started wearing makeup in 7th grade, so i was about 12 or something.. and i just started out with eyeliner and mascara, it really makes a big difference in your appearance.
If you don't feel comfortable wearing makeup, then the simple answer is to not wear any. It's your decisions and not the other girl's. It is perfectly normal for a girl to not wear makeup if she don't want to. But just think, in a few years time, all of the girls at your school will be covered in spots while your skin will be flawless!





But since you want to improve your appearence then I will try my best and give you a good answer and some helpful tips!


To look after your hair, eat foods that are rich in protein. Meat, fish, cheese and eggs are good. Make sure you wash your hair regularly and comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb when wet. Ask your Mum if you can use her Hair straighteners/flat iron (if she owns one). If not, save up some money to buy one yourself or visit your hairdressers. Get your hair trimmed regularly to avoid split ends and don't use too many hair products at the same time!


For makeup, you should only wear what you feel comfortable in. A little foundation is good but try not to cake it on like some girls do. It is really bad for your skin and it can cause spots. Wearing clear mascara and applying eyeliner can bring out your eyes. Usually, I wear a clear lipgloss. It makes your lips shinier. Try not to wear lipgloss/lipstick in very daring colours.


If you can, try and get a manicure regularly. Eat foods that contain calcium such as milk, cheese, eggs and green vegetables to help nail growth. Don't bite your nails, they won't grow back!


For healthy skin, try your best to eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day and drink plenty of water. Wash your face gently in warm water twice a day and dry using a clean towel. Make sure you get plenty of sleep each night.





I'm sorry for writing an essay lol but I hope this helps. Good luck!
Well hunnie, if you dont like wearing make up thats fine, im 16 and girls in my year still dont like wearing make up. Me on the other hand loves it and i wont leave the house without it. Im average size but im still not happy with my weight so i also go on Wii Fit now and again.


Its depends what colour your eyes and hair is with somethings. I have platinum blonde hair and dark brown eyes so i tend to use and bronzey colour on my cheeks and a bright pink lip gloss. i never wear eyeshadow, i have small eyes and eyeshadow tends to make eyes look smaller i find. Also mascara helps alot to make your eyes stand out. use brown for a suttle look or black for a more dramatic look.


With your hair, its up to you what you do, ask someone in your family to help you with how to do ponytails, i tend to use straightners alot.


hope some of that helps Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting