Saturday, December 5, 2009

My mom will not let me wear anny makeup but lip gloss im 12 is she being unfair?

hey I'm 12 to and my mom does not let me wear make up either but lip gloss either but this is a Good thang b/c


* when u wear make up at this age in your life it:


gives guys the wrong idea about you


makes u look like a hooker/ clown/ tramp.


gives u crappy skin when nu get older.My mom will not let me wear anny makeup but lip gloss im 12 is she being unfair?
I feel it's unfair.


I've been wearing eyeliner and base since I was 11 years old.


Does that make me a prostitute? No. I've never had sex with a boy. I've never wanted to have sex with a boy.





The label that girls who wear make up young are prostitutes is stupid and should be let loose. Just because you want to make yourself look prettier doesn't mean you're a whore.





Make up isn't only used for attracting men.


It can be a huge confidence boost.


And the men that answer this shouldn't have because it's not like they've ever been a 12 year old girl.My mom will not let me wear anny makeup but lip gloss im 12 is she being unfair?
no she's right. twelve is still too young to wear makeup, you'll look like a hooker ready to give up the goods for any nasty old man. i went to a private school through eighth grade, and we weren't allowed to wear any makeup at all, or nail polish, and we weren't allowed to wear any jewelry that wasn't religious, so just remember that it definitely could be worse...
no, she's not. My friend whose 16, started wearing make up when she was 10. Her mom didn't care. She now regret, but can't stop it. She said I can't even walk out of the door if I don't have my make up on. She said it's just SO bad, and tell me that i am pretty, and don't wear makeup. It destroys your skin.
no. ure just 12, and makeup in reality isnt that big of a deal. some girls in my school started wearing makeup at a really young age now, they cant live w/out it, they look dead if they dont wear it. i didnt start till i was 15. maybe when u turn 13, or even 14 she'll let u. for now just stick to lipgloss. trust me.
Not completely....When you're young you want to be older/look older/dress older.....everything! But when you are actually OLDER you wish you stayed younger for a longer period of time. Don't grow up too fast. And don't be like ';your just an old lady telling me this'; ....no actually i'm only 14, so yeah. I'm two years older than you and all that I wear is mascara and sometimes eyeliner. Don't go crazy it will look wrong for your age.
I started wearing makeup when I was 12. But I only used light colors. I used mascara and eyeliner. and once and a while some eyeshadow. I don't use blush or anything like that . Ask your mom if you can wear just the basics. (eyeliner, mascara, ect.)
i know a lot of people will tell you that ur too young and maybe they are right, but im in middle school and almost every girl weirs make-up, right? My mom wont let me weir it either. Just wait a littlwe while longer and you'll get ur chance. Im still waiting for mine.
seriously sweetie. makeup isn't the end of the world!


You start getting pimples from wearing it, you always have to wash it off at night and it smudges (mascara, eyeliner)


Just wait as long as you can, you're not missing out on anything, I promise you!


xo'
No, she is being totally fair, you would look silly and you would look back and think ';what was i thinking';, little girls with makeup look trashy. don't be that girl , your probably cute without it, be happy being young don't grow up to fast! x
Your mom is right. First, you don't need makeup. You're in the most beautiful years of your life. Second, young girls wearing makeup don't look older; they just look like young girls TRYING to look older. Go work on what's inside you.
No, she's being fair. If you stop bugging her about it, she's more likely to let you. And, you should not take what you look like now without makeup for granted, because when you're older, you will need makeup!
no, shes being fair, you dont need makeup at the age of 12, enjoy not having to wear it while you can! and besides, the less makeup you wear, the better skin you'll have.(:
Yes, that might be unfair, but I've found that even though I have the choice to wear makeup, I don't want to....maybe you would feel the same way. It feels better to look really natural.....Trust me.
honestly gurl no, she's not being unfair.ur too young.dnt worry abt it.rite now u shud be enjoyin childhood.u'll get to wear ur makeup in time.maybe wen ur a teen.thts only one year away.dnt stress.n im sure u still lok gud without makeup.ur 12!
wen i was 12 just turned 13 btw i only wore mascara the didnt make my lashes look volumized just ask her if u can wear some mascara i didnt ask and got in truble same witih eyeliner lolz
shes not being unfair, i just started using make up myself %26amp; im 13. maybe wait for another year!


plus, dont wear make up randomly!


you should know how to use it before you start using it!
no u should listen to her. too much will make u look bad. start off slow with lip gloss then add something else later. trust me it'll be better for u if u dont fight her on this.
Yes and No.


She should let you wear light make-up.


But not alot cause maybe she doesnt want you to look older than you are.
no she is being a good mom, you don't need that stuff for a while just enjoy your youth and natural beauty.
kind of and kind of not because my parents didn't let me wear any thing but lip gloss until i was 13! but that was just me
no ur too young u whanna be all fast in the streets just were lipgloss ur face is ganna turn ugly when u get older with all poimples
well not really. but when i was that age i wore powder %26amp; lip gloss. wait till middle school for mascara, blush, etc.
haha why would you want to wear make up at 12? i didn't wear any until i was past 15. I'm pretty sure you don't need it!
No





~Miss Makeover~
No she's right you'll look like a child prostitute.
Not at all. She sounds like a smart mom to me.
jon benet got to wear makeup.....you do the math
i believe it dosnt matter if you were makeup at any age. as long as it isnt heavy :P
Ha no.





I bet she doesnt want you to look like a tramp.
no enjoy not having to wear it for a while!!!! trust me its a hassal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting