Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know what was Selena Quintanilla's makeup color? Eyebrow,lip&face?

I'm a 14 yr old singer and I adoreeee Selena.I would really appreciate anyone's help.I would want to know what color she wore.Lipstick,eyebrow liner,%26amp;foundation.I sing mostly her songs and any small thing would help. My skin tone matches hers so yeah. Thank you very much!Does anyone know what was Selena Quintanilla's makeup color? Eyebrow,lip%26amp;face?
omg...wierd...i copy her style too!! :O


well anyways..this is what i use... liquid eyeliner only on the top ...eyebrows: buy an eyebrow pencil and lipstick: she is known for her big red lips so i use red lipliner and vaseline on my lips before applying red lips gloss!...and her makeup (coverup) color is beige pigment...maybeline has a good brand... ... and for hair get bangs ...oh and by the way i sing her songs too haha! :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting