Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can I do in order to keep my lips red without any makeup?

My lips are always colorless well, not completely colorless but it is very light pink it looks like I'm always dizzy and sick.. Please help me to put some color on my lips without lipstick or any make up so I can be prettier! :)





THANKS A LOT!


(makeup is not allowed in our school and I'm pretty allergic to 'em)What can I do in order to keep my lips red without any makeup?
have your lips tattooedWhat can I do in order to keep my lips red without any makeup?
bite them
You may not be able to do anything to change the color of your lips. If your school does not require a uniform, start paying close attention to the colors you wear.





Some shades and colors can drain the life right out of your eyes, skin and face while others are complementary to your natural coloring. You may want to check out books that divide people into ';seasons'; according to their skin tone, eye and hair color.





Avoid wearing black, for example, if you are very pale and fair. You may look better with pastels. Asians, on the other hand, often look great with black.
chewing on your lips gived them a red look.. which is very good if you cant wear make up xxxx
a lip stain i guess or a red lollipop:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting