Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eye makeup, blush, & lip color that would look good with an orange dress?

Ive got an orange dress that has turquoise sequins on it along with silver beading.





Im going to a fancy evening party..everyone is going to get really dressed up and I need ideas on what colors I should use in terms of makeup





My skin tone is medium-fair..





What colors should i use as eyeshadow? I love to use Black eye liner so thats a must but what eye shade colors would look with my dress?





Also What color lip gloss and blush??





Please post pics and any other advice is welcome.


Thanks in advance =)Eye makeup, blush, %26amp; lip color that would look good with an orange dress?
For eyeshadow, I would suggest either silver or gold. I like wearing metallics with orange. those would be pretty. For a dramatic look I would wear a blue that would go with the turquoise in your dress. For lipgloss I would just wear something subtle, like a pearly pink. For blush, you will already look like you have some color because of the orange in your dress (it sort of glows up on your face) so I again would suggest a subtle pink blush with maybe some coral tint in it that would correspond with the orange. Hope I could help!Eye makeup, blush, %26amp; lip color that would look good with an orange dress?
Keep it simple!!!.......its the best way,so your dress can stand out.try using a nude shade of eyeshadow and a liquid black eyeliner and mascara.for the cheeks,use a peach colored blush and the same color for your lip gloss.
if the silver beading dont show much, i'd say use golden eye shadow with black eyeliner, bronzing powder all over ur face with shimmer on ur cheek bones, and a flashy lip color (matt fuschia or red lipstick) ... focuse more on ur lips ..
definitly try a gold eyeshadow.





try a semi-pinkish clear lipgloss and just regular blush, but not too much or it wont lookgood with the dress.
eyeshadow-light turquoise


lipgloss-nude


blush-reallly light pink








do u have a pic of the dress?
Do you have a pic of the dress?





What shoes are you going to be wearing? Style/color??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting