Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to make your lips lighter without makeup?

i have very red lips that do not match my appearance i would like to have light pink lips - i even put foundation on them to give me the look i want, and i am sick of using makeup.Can anyone help me?How to make your lips lighter without makeup?
There is no way you can change the pigment in your skin on your lips. you can try using gloss that is a shade lighter or with a shimmer as this will reflect light.


The only permanant result you will get is through cosmetic surgery.How to make your lips lighter without makeup?
1.Scrub:


Mix lemon juice with Vaseline and concentrated coco butter and scrub with toothbrush.This scrubs away dead skin


2.Moisturize:


Use concentrated coco butter and then use a pinkish chapstick.I recommend cherry


3.Color:Use a light pink lipgloss.This will help tint the pigment of you lips.make sure you use lipgloss when ever it comes off.Do this process in the mourning and before you go to sleep.











KUDOS
omg i do exactly what u do and my mom and bf always yell at me and to get that makeup off my lips but i hate my red lips and i wish they were alot lighterrr .=[

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting