Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can you look ';plain'; for some time, having permanent makeup (eyliner, brows, lips)?

I have a full permanent makeup (upper and lower eyeliner, eyebrows and full lips) since I was 20 (I am 26 now) and I generally like it. But from time to time, when meeting my cousin in a more alternative/punk club scene, I would like to look less well groomed. Anybody with the same ';problem';? Any hints or tips?How can you look ';plain'; for some time, having permanent makeup (eyliner, brows, lips)?
You could use some concealer, and/or foundation.How can you look ';plain'; for some time, having permanent makeup (eyliner, brows, lips)?
What do you mean by permanent like tattooed make up if so I think that is not a very smart choice you will regret it sooner...
you could put foundation over all of it, and then put more appropriate make up on top of it.
maybe doing that wasnt smart, maybe.


just saying.


natural is nice at times.
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting