Saturday, December 5, 2009

How could i use makeup to reduce the size of my lip?

i have a forsus appliance in my mouth that pushes my bottom lip out quite a bit. i get alot of crap about it and i wanna see if there's any way that i could use makeup to create the illusion of a smaller lip, or reduce the shadows under itHow could i use makeup to reduce the size of my lip?
You can try using a pale color with come concealer underneath. Wearing intense colors draws more attention to them so pick something subtle like a pale pink. You can also try useing a lip liner thats skin toned or very close to it. Good Luck!How could i use makeup to reduce the size of my lip?
Lip Liner...?
Sometimes I feel the same way, so I put a small amount of cover up on my lips, it makes them blend into my face more, but it still looks really pretty!


Hope This Helps!
you can't, love the size of your lips! some people would kill to have your lips!
I wouldnt use a pale colour as this reflects light more and makes the lips appear bigger,instead use a darker,brighter colour if you can with no gloss as gloss also reflects light.Id love to have biggers lips!remember..people PAY to get bigger lips with botox n stuff! you are you...you get what your given its all how you use it girl





-=browneyedfox=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting