Friday, December 11, 2009

Poll for women- do you wear makeup, on eyes, lips, what kind?

Or if not why? I personally only wear lipstick, doe I like how eyeliner looks, but I cant apply it, cause my hands shake, and I hate the sensation of applying it.Poll for women- do you wear makeup, on eyes, lips, what kind?
foundation....eyeliner....mascara....lip glossPoll for women- do you wear makeup, on eyes, lips, what kind?
Use a smudging pencil - it looks sexier than improperly applied liquid eyeliner. Practice, practice, practice.





Foundation applied with a moist sea sponge, under eye concealor, a dab of blush to apples of cheeks, lightly applied lip liner, stay on lipstain w/glosser over it, smudging pencil from outer corners of eyes, a little mascara, a frosty white pencil on the inside corner of my eyes, and a finishing powder dusting on chin, cheeks and forehead. I'm old, I need lots of makeup ;-)
I wear Liquid Eyeliner, Mascara, Lip gloss %26amp; Chap stick .








I see your point when you say that you shake when you want to put on Eyeliner .





Well the way you can do it is ;








001. Take the brush and make sure that it only has a little Bit of LIQUID EYELINER.


002. Take the end of your eye to make your Eyelid straight. So now your eyelid should look like this _____


003. Use the hand that your write with and apply it on your eyelid slowly .


004. Next if the line of eyeliner did not come out straight then just take a Couple of Q-Tips Damp them in water %26amp; Just Clean up the messes.








It doesn't really matter if your hands shake when you do this.








Hope that helps.





:]
I wear:


Foundation- sometimes.


Tinted moisturizer- most days.


Blush- only when I go out.


Eyeshadow- only when I go out.


Eyeliner- brown (I hate black eyeliner during the day).


Chap stick- during the day.


Lip gloss or a light lip stain- only when I go out.





It sounds like a lot, but I don't wear it heavy and gross.
I usually wear eyeliner and mascara.And sometimes a natural shade lipstick...But only wear eyeliner to accentuate the almond-shape of my eyes,but still look natural.My hands also shake a little,but managed to find a way to solve the applying.
Eyes:


Pencil eyeliner or liquid eyeliner


Eye shadow


Lips:


Lip gloss or lip balm.\


The first time I tired lipstick I was in the 5 grade and it was for Halloween and I didn't really like it but of course it might have been because it was cheap makeup or the fact of I was 10-11
I pretty much wear all, foundation, lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. I don't like eyeshadow though. I use Estee Lauder and Clinique as well as Maybeline and Loreal. I think if you just want to keep it light but enhance your eyes, a little mascara does wonders!
ok, first of all - because i am 12, i dont wear much makeup; i like my face the way it is :)


eye makeup - pencil eyeliner


lips - lipgloss (normally a shiny, raspberry pink)


cheeks - mac powder





Hope I Helped! XD
yes i do.





i use..


foundation.


concealer.


face powder.


lip gloss.


mascara.


eyeshadow.


eyeliner.


bronzer.
Yes, I do...my eyes ,cheeks and lips. I use a liploss and Almay liquid foundation and color for my eyes, plus mascara. If youll rest the bottom of your palm against your chin, when applying your eye liner... itll stable your hand.*
I only wear eyeliner and mascara, and that's only if I'm in the mood. Sometimes makeup just isn't convenient.
On a regular basis I wear: mascara, eyeliner (non-liquid) %26amp; foundation and sometimes concealer %26amp; lipgloss





go for M.A.C its the best :))
I wear mascara %26amp; a bit of eye shawdow %26amp; some blush. No eyeliner, I'm the same, it feels a bit yuck putting it on %26amp; it makes my eyes look smaller.
Concealer


Liquid Foundation


Mineral Power Foundation


Blush


Eyeshadow


Eyeliner


Lip gloss


Mascara





...yeah I know it is alot but makeup is on of the things I enjoy using.
On an everyday basis i usually wear eyeliner and mascara...If im goin somewhere special i will put on a little foundation :o)
For every day -


Tinted moisturiser - its so much better than foundation.


Mascara


Pink Blusher





Sometimes eyeliner too.
I just wear some foundation, mascara, eye shadow, and some lip gloss.
Mostly I'm naked in that department. But when I can be bothered, I like to apply eyeshadow and mascara. And that's it!
Pencil eyeliner


Liquid sometimes


Mascara


Lip balm
Occasionally, Mascara and chap stick
Lips only.





Lip Gloss.
eye liner on top and bottom lid


mascara


sometimes lip gloss


sometimes cover-up
i waer the basic foundation and powder and eye makeup
I wear eye shadow, mascara, and lip gloss. I just think it looks better.
Liquid eyeliner.


Cba with all the other crap.


(: x
i use eye pencils in black and lipgloss somtimes mascara
I wear eye makeup and chapstick mostly. then on a fancy day i wear lipstick or lipgloss.
Eye liner...and lip gloss always.Blush and shadow when the mood hits.
no i don't like any make up i will be natural always

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting