Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have bronze skin, big brown eyes, and angelina jolie lips. What makeup is best for me?

?I have bronze skin, big brown eyes, and angelina jolie lips. What makeup is best for me?
leave your lips nude and looking natural so just some vaseline or carmex on them because they are big, so colours except for their natural colour or a very light pink will look clowny and stupid. use beige, brown and black on your eyes becasue they are brown and you have bronze coloured skin. the black will really refine your eyes and make them stand out. the browns and beiges will make your eyes look more warm and friendly.I have bronze skin, big brown eyes, and angelina jolie lips. What makeup is best for me?
sephora has a lot good make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting