Saturday, December 5, 2009

How could I make my face look thinner and lips bigger with makeup?

My bone structure on my face is a bit wide... how could I fix that, also how could I make my lips look wider? and does coloured eye liner work for making your face look thinner?


Thanks:DHow could I make my face look thinner and lips bigger with makeup?
lip plumperHow could I make my face look thinner and lips bigger with makeup?
for the lips i just used petroleum jelly n massage it with a toothbrush in circular motion n it made my lips wider...for the face try going to a hair salon and asking them what haircut suits you. im pretty sure they'll be glad to help and hopefully i helped
Well, to make your face appear thinner you can contour your face. You take a darker blush or bronzer, pucker up and swipe the color right under where you would put blush. If this is kind of confusing there are lots of youtube videos on how to do this. To make lips appear bigger put on a regular lipstick and than go over with a light and shimmery lipgloss only in the middle of your pout. If you like lipliner you could put a light shade of that on too. Colored eye liner draws attention to your eyes so that would be perfect just don't make it over the top extremely bright.
straightening your hair will make your face thinner. The eyeliner should just be black. but dont do cat eyes. and lips, use a lip injection kit. or use LOTS of vaseline!
Okay well use a nice color blush/dark bronzer. When you apply it go from your ear down to the apple part of your cheeks in a line. This well give shadow to your face. You may have to practice to get it right and experiment with shades of blush.





To make lips look wider there's a couple of tricks. First take a brown eyeshadow-no shimmer- and apply with your fingertip under the middle part of your bottom lip-this will make it appear you lip is full giving it shadow. Then apply you lipstick and dab a gloss in the middle part of your lower lip. This will help giving the illusion your lips are plump and pouty and absolutley kissable!





As much as the colored eye liner theory I have never heard that one. I know if you put a shimmer in the corner of your eye it is suppose to help them seem more open and wide? Practice them a couple times till you find ';your look'; Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting