Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I do my makeup? Good lip plumpers?

I use a bit of foundation, dark brown liner, and lip gloss. I want to look my age (16), not 11. How can I look my age? I also have a really thin upper lip and I'm really self-conscious about it - in other words, what's a really good lip pumper that's under 20 bucks?





Picture: http://i39.tinypic.com/2n7rcn.jpg


(sorry it's sideways)How should I do my makeup? Good lip plumpers?
Hey!


I think you have amazing eyes! You can pull off any kind of eye make up with those eyes! You can either do dark brown, black, taupe, or even white. I think that since it it spring, try a white eyeliner (on your bottom lid only. It will really brighten up your eyes and will look great for spring)


I think just some basic foundation would suit you.


Some subtle blush will go a long way on your face.


For eye shadow, it should really depend on your eyeliner.


Black/Brown-None, Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown


Taupe-Purple


White-Gold, Brown, Light Brown


For the Lips, I know that if you take a little rectangular wad of toilet paper (or paper towel) and stick it between your gum and you top lip, it will make your lips look puffier. I know that Dior makes a really good lip plumper. Try going into Sephora-- they will help you find what you need!


One more thing!


I think you would look wonderful in bangs! I'm not sure if just side bangs or full on, I can't see the shape of your face very well.





Hope this helps!How should I do my makeup? Good lip plumpers?
alright :]


in the picture you have given, you do look pretty young.


so lets start off with some makeup [not trying to sound controlling or anything]


do you wear contacts? maybe youd like to consider that


uhm.. i use clinique make up.. so you could buy their powder foundation, ask the sales lady to test which one matches your skin tone..


you could also experiment with black eyeliner and mascara. and if you dont like eyeliner, you could always use a dark-brown mascara. use a little bit of blush [not the dark ones that makes your cheeks look like cherries] or you could use a natural bronzer. these are just some stuff i use bc it gives me a natural look and some people say i look 2 years olderr.. so idk? :]





just experiment around with makeup and maybe youll find something youd like and makes you look older. good luck!!





oh! and for the lips. id say use lipgloss with some color (instead of clear). apply more gloss in the upper middle of your lip, but not too much
use mascara, my sister made that mistake it made her look younger and use bronzer. as for lip plumper, as weird as it sounds Victoria Secret makes the best that I've found. It's worth cost and they have different colors plus it's a lip gloss. Only down side it that it makes your lips tingle. I've also loved Carmex it gives the same effect but cost $1.29. but you cant use lipgloss with it.
with thin upper lip - use a lip lining pencil to outline the upper lip, then fill in with lip color to balance with the lower lip.


this will make your upper lip match the lower lip





well gal do some make-up and you'll look your age. that is ok but also use some eye-shadows to shape up your eyes and use blusher too.
the way u should do ur make up is to put on cover up/foundation on any pipmles and zits then u need to put on powder to make you look flawless!! after u put on ur eyeshadow make sure it is a color that makes ur eyes pop or stand out. after u should put on one of these colors of eyeliner blue, black, green, or purple.last u need to put on ur mascara and any extra sparkles and stuf. if u go to victorias secret u can get really awesome lip plumper and it works good.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>


I've used this and it actually works..





take a look


http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o56/t鈥?/a>
I would go with a natural look. Maybe some eye shadow- dark purple, light brown, Maybe some blush, but keep it natural looking. Victoria secret has a very good lip plumper.
uh, theres this one....... it stretches the skin on your lips. BUT its extreemly painful.


sorry cant remember the name
sally hanson, cheap, not gunky, not sticky. oh and its icy. I always feel like I had a few peppermints when I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting