Saturday, December 5, 2009

Im using new mineral makeup and my lips are burning, The makeup rep suggested it could be the brushes bcuz?

they are made of horse and goat hair. Im getting new brushes, but Im not sure if this is it. Has anyone else had this problem?Im using new mineral makeup and my lips are burning, The makeup rep suggested it could be the brushes bcuz?
It's not the brushes it the makeup. I have sensitive skin too and thought the same. Turns out it was the Bare Minerals I had been using for 2 yrs! Does your makeup contain bismuth oxychloride? If so, then throw it out. Soon you will be breaking out in severe acne (I did). It's totally not worth it. Find another makeup brand that is safer for your skin. I have changed my whole makeup brand and my BE horse brushes. I actually found that synthetic brushes are much softer and last a lot longer than animal hair brushes. Gluck!Im using new mineral makeup and my lips are burning, The makeup rep suggested it could be the brushes bcuz?
I own a cosmetics store and I had a girl come in the other day who had been using bear mineral makeup or whatever its called and she know has acne scars really deep from it.. Just be very careful and if it continues to burn stop using right then
I haven't but, once you get new brushes, and if it keeps happening then it's not the brushes it's the make-up!


Hope I helped, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting