Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I make my lips look wider with makeup?

By wider...I mean in terms of width from side to side and NOT plumping them up with plumpers (a.k.a. Angelina Jolie lips). I already have naturally pouty lips, but they are a little small. I want to make them look wider. Once again I want it to look wider from left to right %26lt;-----------------%26gt; and NOT top to bottom. Thanks! How can I make my lips look wider with makeup?
Try a little lip liner in a light shade and the matching lip stick or gloss.How can I make my lips look wider with makeup?
use a very neutral lip color, lighter than your lips so it looks like it's your skin tone. Then you can line your lips past your lip line but DO NOT connect the lines at the sides, because you'll look like a friggin clown. Again, use a neutral color.





But I've always admired small, pouty lips; they are much more high fashion than normal pounty, wide lips.
you can make yr lips look bigger


by


1. put concealer on the top of your lips





2.line the outline of your lips with a rosy pink or red then fill in with the pencil for a block colour





3 then put some sparkly or normal lip gloss on to finish the look





:D
TWO WORDS:


LIP LINER





TWO x TWO WORDS:


LIP VENOM LIP GLOSS





U COULD ALSO USE ANY OTHER 'PLUMPING' GLOSS





GO TO SEPHORA, AND ASK THE STORE GAL FOR 'PLUMPING GLOSS'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting