Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i make my lips bigger without any type of surgery or makeup?

my lips remind me of a turtle face. haha. i have none!How can i make my lips bigger without any type of surgery or makeup?
Lip Venom is good. It stings a little, but, it kind of works.


I don't know who it's by though.. but just look up Lip Venom.


I've never tried Big Fattie Lip Plumper, but that's by Urban Decay.. and I guess it plumps..How can i make my lips bigger without any type of surgery or makeup?
Unfortunately, most of those ';miracle lip-plumping products'; out there are scams, so I wouldn't recommend wasting your money.





There's really little you can do to naturally change the size of your facial features. Really, your best bet would be to do things to make them *appear* larger. Even if you don't want to use lipstick and/or lip liner, you'll find that even a shiny lip gloss will give you a little fuller look.
Sunburn your lips and then go swimming in salt water. My lips were so swollen I couldn't close my mouth. :]





Or... you could save yourself the pain (because trust me, it hurts!) and use a lip plumper, lip liner or a plumping lip gloss.
I don't think you can make your lips bigger without any type of surgery, but you can try pinching them until they're swollen.
just use, tht plumping lipgloss,


it dont even hurt, just burns for a sec.


and it works,and i didnt even need it.
You can use lip liner to enhance your lips and they have a new lip plumper lipstick I think maybelline has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting