Saturday, December 5, 2009

My mom wont let me wear makeup other than lip gloss?

Im 12, I am fine i guess with it, but i just want to make my light brown eyes pop more, and add a glow to my face. what should i do???My mom wont let me wear makeup other than lip gloss?
If you want your eyes to pop more, I as well have brown eyes, use purple eyeliner! Almay has a whole kit made especially for brown eyes. You should get the ';bring out the brown eyes'; bye Almay. Or you could simply use the eyeliner from there without the shadows %26amp; mascara. Also, instead of using a foundation or something heavy not ';mom-approved'; use a tinted moisturizer :) it works wonders, and gives a tan-ish glow. Hope this helped!My mom wont let me wear makeup other than lip gloss?
You could persuade your mom to let you wear other make-up by showing her that you won't be harsh on your face with the products. Such as eyeliner. You could tell her you won't layer it on and only use the amount needed. I know from personal experience that too much eyeliner is bad. It'll cake on and trust me you'll look like a goth or emo person. haha. Or mascara. You probably don't need mascara though. But if you do use only a little bit. As for a glow. Use Neutrogena Mineral Powders. It doesn't clog pores and makes your face look nice and glowy. You could make a deal with your mom too. I hope this helped out a bit.
Start with wearing a very small amount of makeup. If you have brown eyes then try to get your mom to let you wear a little bit of blue shadow to make them pop. As for the other products dont use then until yu need them. Stay simpe while you can..hha :)
when i was your age , i made my mom a power point presentation tell her that i wouldnt wear alot ofmake up or look ike a whore blah blah, it worked for me,, its worth a try.





put your face with 2 thumbs up at the end, it'll make her laugh
i know this sounds strange but i took out a beauty book from my public library and in order to get a glowing face slice up peaches and let them rest on your face for 15 - 20 minutes and lay down.do this before you go to bed
Sneak some of hers.





hehe.


okay...maybe it IS a bad idea.


but thats what i used to do.


and it worked.


haha.





Good luck.


but hon you rele probly don't even need it.


Wait till you're 13 at least.
Select clothing colors that complement light eyes by picking outfits with warm colors like orange, brown and red. Dont worry about makeup till your 13. Your mom just wants you to have great skin when you get older good luck girl
im 13 %26amp; i would say.get some really pretty lip gloss. take good care of your skin so it will glow. umm lay out to get a nice tan. begg.lol,
theres really nothing you can do.
You are not only too young, you're way too young, be a kid, you got the rest of your life to grow up
I guess you could wear pink clothing because pink makes brown eyes pop.
wait...
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting