Friday, December 11, 2009

I have really red lips and pale skin, which looks weird How do I lighten my lips natural color without makeup?

without makeup, lipstick or lip gloss. What can I do.I have really red lips and pale skin, which looks weird How do I lighten my lips natural color without makeup?
The easiest fix would be just to rub some skin colored concealer on them, but since you dont wanna use makeup you might wanna contact your dermatologist and ask him/her.I have really red lips and pale skin, which looks weird How do I lighten my lips natural color without makeup?
There's nothing you can do but tan your skin which is so bad for it. Maybe try and get a nude lipstick, MAC makes a great one.
Just wear concealer that is your skin color or just a little bit darker =)
I would keep them!


I have pale skin, and fairly pink/red lips, but if i could make them a bit darker I would!


I'm not sure if there is actually a way......


Sorry!
well if you are a girl that would like really pretty but if you are a guy.. sorry i donno what you can do.
Get a tan! and maybe eat things tat arnt red...it will give u a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting