Friday, December 11, 2009

I am 14 and in gr. 8 and i dont really wear makeup like i wear lip gloss but i have a queation????????????????

most of my friends do but is this odd 2 not wear make up. really i dont care wut others think but i just am curious. wut owuld u think of me?I am 14 and in gr. 8 and i dont really wear makeup like i wear lip gloss but i have a queation????????????????
Thats awesome! Don't worry about it! Your only 14. Dont stress it. I started wearing make up at an early age... and it seems so immature now that i look back. and now its hard to not wear it cuz i feel like i look wierd and it sux...but yes... im trying not to wear as much. LOL anyways! LIP GLOSS is always fun! And I know in High School all the girls are going to be wearing make up and this and that but like i said dotn be pressured...if you dont want to you dont have to. Dont let anyone make you. Trust me college girls rarely wear make up... at least not so dramatic like the younger girls...well youll see one day..:)I am 14 and in gr. 8 and i dont really wear makeup like i wear lip gloss but i have a queation????????????????
Its not odd if you're still young. I wear makeup (I'm 13 and in grade 8 as well) but thats because I like using makeup, not because my friends use it, a lot of my friends don't wear makeup just like your friends don't. If you're naturally beautiful which you probably are then you don't really need it.
no, it's not! your skin is at its most beautiful right now, so why cover your face up and plog your pores when you don't have to? you have the rest of your life to wear makeup, so you don't have to now! But, if you want, a little bit of blush, concealer (to cover blemishes), and mascera are nice! Just keep your makeup looking very natural. Hope I helped and Good Luck!
I think you should do what you feel is best for you. I don;t think you should wear make up just because your frens are, trust me i'm in grade 10. Also, some make up products like foundations and stuff can irritate your skin and make you break out. %26amp; i also think that your young %26amp; have looots of time to experiment with makeup! and being a natural beauty is better than a cake face! lol :)
well im in 9th grade now and im 14.


it really all depends.





if you are really naturally pretty and dont need any then i think its fine





but a lot of people seem to think makeup really enhances even your naturaly beauty and if you dont wear it people just think its weird you dont want to look your best.





trust me on this one i go to a private school and everyone is obsessive over these things
actually i am older than you and i barely use makeup, actually i hate girls that use make up only to try to appear older than they actually are, and really dont pay attention about the comments that people do about you. remenber your life is only beggining you will have plenty of time of wearing lots of make up
honestly i would just keep it natural because that is the best look out there and its extremely beautiful. if you want to ware make up don't ware foundation because it ruins your skin especially if you have tender sensitive skin. just ware the make up really light. BUT!! i dont think you should ware it especially if you think its odd. think for yourself and be you!! =]
I'm 14 and i dont wear make up i just wear lip gloss also!!!


its not odd besides when you wear make up at a early stage your face intends to get messed up.dont care what other people do you will look prettier than the other girls who wear make up cuz your naturally:]
Some adults don't wear makeup!!:) There is nothing unusual about a fourteen year old not wearing makeup. You dont have to wear to show your not a little kid if thats what you think??!!..:)lol. And if you dont need it that is REALLY good!!
I started wearing make up when I was 14. Just a light foundation and you will be amazed how it evens your skin tone and also protects you against sun and wind damage. Give it a try. You will like it. Try a little mascara, too.
i wouldnt really think anything. you have lots of time to wear makeup .However, if you dont want to wear makeup, dont be pressured to.
i'm 16, i wear makeup.


but my cousin who's 17, she still doesn't wear any.


so really, its okay.
i think its fine and its good to know that you dont care what others think, most guys like natural beauty and girls who dont cake on the make up:)
I'm in exact same place as you and I think its fine to only b in 8th grade and not wear makeup.
I wouldn't care if you didn't wear make-up. Some of my friends don't, and I'm the same age as you.
i wouldn't mind at all. not everybody has to wear makeup.
I have friends that don't it's just your style don't worry about it.
Youre still a kid, theres not reason for you to wear make up
i am your age and some of my friends dont wear any.. i dont really think anything about it :]
no im a freshman and tons of people don't wear it.


some people are gorgeous without it!
I don't know i haven't seen you!!
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting