Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get stage makeup off my lips?

I'm a stage actress and I was recently in a production.


I have a nice, brown complexion in my face and the makeup I use for stage was a perfect match. However, the makeup seeped into the cracks of my lips and now my lips are brown too! Can anyopne help me? I've tried exfoliating them with my toothbrush and a warm cloth. Nothing has worked. So far, the makeup has been stained on my lips for about a week! Any suggestions?How do I get stage makeup off my lips?
Try baby wipes.





If that fails, use gentle skin exfoliant and rub your lips with makeup remover.How do I get stage makeup off my lips?
Grease paint stains.


Before you apply the makeup, put on a good base and light powder to protect and seal your skin/lips.


Then, when it's time to remove it, a good cold cream (like Ponds) works well.


If the stain bleeds through, try a mix of a moisturizing face wash lathered with a lttle peroxide instead of water.


That should do it.
haha. been there and done that, i tried everything and the only thing that worked was clinque's cold cream, and it's a little pricey, so when i ran out my face was orange for a week.
use eye make up remover, and a cotton bud.
use make up remover mixed with water on a rage well good luck
You put some make up remover on a Cotton bud and gently rub it off your lips - Just make sure you don't get it in your mouth; then was your mouth with water x
Baby oil and bounty paper towels! Or vasiline is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting