Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eye or Lip makeup?

do you think it looks better to have just eye makeup and nothing else or just lip makeup and nothing else (obviously both looks best... but just choose and give a reason lol)Eye or Lip makeup?
eye because, it makes eyes pretty and your eyes pop.Eye or Lip makeup?
Eye.
Well it depends...


are your eyes brown?


then lips, because brown eyes dont pop as much as green or blue.





are your lips big?


then deff go all out on lips, because thats where all the attention is gonna be, ya digg?





good luck!!
eye makeup because you can be way more creative with that.i stick to clear gloss though so i would say that..
Eyes!!!! I mean, lips look ok without makeup, but eyes are plain without it!
well both would make you look overdone, eye is best, your lips usually have good color on their own
Eye makeup and bare (or just lip=gloss) lips looks best, in my honest opinion. I just tried out the no-eye-makeup look, and put on my favorite shade of lipstick.....and it was scary LOL. I looked like a little kid with a red Koolaid stain on my mouth. Definitely go with the eye makeup, if nothing else.
I think a dark smokey eye and a pale lip looks the best
Eye. I usually wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara.
eye. lip stuff comes off through out the day anyways.
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting