Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Makeup should I wear on my lips?

ok well i have really big lips and a lot of people are like ';thats a good thing'; and i kind of agree and sometimes i think my lips look really pretty but then whenever i wear lipstick i feel like a clown and when i wear lip gloss i feel like its taking over my face. Its weird maybe its my lips with my face because i know of other people who have lips like mine [like raquel reed] and wear lipstick all the time and even like the red one and they dont look like a retard. There are certain colors and stuff that do look ok on me....idk maybe its confidence issues and when i feel okay the lip gloss/lipstick doesnt look bad but when i feel ugly [which is a lot] the lip gloss/lipstick looks weird...whatever.





can you guys help with more tips? because i do want to show off my lips just i don't want to look like a clown lmfao.


heres a myspace with me and my friend:


http://www.myspace.com/dna4neva


im dana, the girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes... =]


THANK YOU!!!What Makeup should I wear on my lips?
they have tinted chapstick. wich you should get a light pink or something that would look good.


or if you get MAC's tinted lipglass it would look really cute.


just go into MAC and sample them and see which one you like best.





they also have samples of lipgloss in sephora.What Makeup should I wear on my lips?
Stay natural. I guess you have natural beauty and you shouldnt try to cover that up. So if you think wearing stuff makes you ugly or whatever, dont wear that stuff.
You should go with a light pink or peach color also if you were to go to like dillards or foleys they have make up consultants and you can ask them what color should look better on you. I dont think you should were lipstick its too heavy of a color compared to lip gloss which is like a little lipstick mixed with a gloss. Another tip to kep your lips mosturized while wearing lipstick or lip gloss apply your favorite chapstick first.
there is a product remember, hold on ill see if i csn find it


I love the Philosophy brand its really good for yor lips and ist too like bam bright, here is a good one http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> ill see if i cn find more
First of all your lips aren't that big, and second of all if you want lipgloss that looks right on girls with big lips try any kind from Dior or Urban Decay (both at Sephora or www.sephora.com)
i think your lips looks fine. there really pretty! but if you want tips fut sond foundation on you lips and then put a neutral lip gloss on them like a soft pink and then your ready to roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting