Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is the e.l.f.(eyes lips and face) makeup good quality? do u like it?

just wondering cuz everything is a dollar.....





thanks!Is the e.l.f.(eyes lips and face) makeup good quality? do u like it?
I really like it. I have bought their lipstick/lipgloss for the last 2 years. I love that it's only $1. You can experiment a lot with color and if it doesnt' work for you - I toss it, or let my daughter use it when she's playing dress up. PLUS I like that it has a vanilla scent to it. It's not goopy or thick.





I have also bought some eyeshadow and I liked it alot - same reasons stated above. You can experiment with colors you might not use otherwise.Is the e.l.f.(eyes lips and face) makeup good quality? do u like it?
Never used it, but the price should tell you something
IT depends on what product... i like the lipglosses and the foundation is okay,,,





but the eyeliner isn't very dark





all in all it's pretty good for it's price!!
some of their products arent so good





but i love their lipgloss!
I haven't used their makeup because I was kinda suspicious because of the price. I don't recommend it though because esp. if you are young, your face might not be used to harsh makeup and you could start breaking out. If you want a good makeup brand I would start with Maybelline.. It's cheap, (but not cheap cheap like e.l.f.) but has great quality. I use it and I am in 7th grade. Another brand would be covergirl. This explains it all :::: easy, breezy, covergirl!
honestly i dont like it because i like my skin and i dont want 2 use cheap makeup on it.i would rather use expencive or any good kind of make up and so i would be best for u if u get another type or one thats cute and well u get it. lol and most cheap makeups make some poeple brake out and ect.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting