Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you focus you makeup on your eyes or lips if you wear glasses?

I am trying to decide on my makeup for my wedding day. I know you are supposed to pick if you want to focus on your eyes for lips with my makeup but I wear glasses so I not sure what I am supposed to do. These are the glasses I currently have it if makes a different http://www.sunglassesitaly.com/Productsv鈥?/a>Do you focus you makeup on your eyes or lips if you wear glasses?
i would say focus more on the eyes, because i dont think there's a lot to show off on your lips. and plus, you can see a lot through your glasses since the edge is thin. have a great wedding!Do you focus you makeup on your eyes or lips if you wear glasses?
i would definatly play up the eyes! and then a light coral-pink or light red on the lips with gloss!


have a great wedding!
idd focus on eyes if i were you :)
eyes all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting