Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Eyes, Big Nose, Big Lips, Oval Face ... Makeup Tips?

I have large (not protruding) eyes, a larger nose and full lips. I feel like all of my facial features are trying to overtake each other. How do I ut focus on just one part? I find my biggest challenge is my nose. Can I make it seem smaller?





My face is oval and my eyes are on the closer side together, and not as far apart.Big Eyes, Big Nose, Big Lips, Oval Face ... Makeup Tips?
i would pick something to focus on, your eyes would probably be best.


I dont know what color your eyes are but I would try to elongate them.





Put a gold color on the inner half of your eyelid and crease, and a golden brown on the outer half of your eyelid and crease. Then take a cream colored shadow and put on where your brow bone is.





Key tool: ';benefit high brow'; its like 20 bucks, but its awesome!


rub that on the inside corner of your eye, and then draw a line right underneath your eyebrow... then just blend it with your finger.





After that just put eyeliner on the top and bottom of your eye, and add some mascara.





Add just a little bit of gloss to your lips.





To make your nose seem smaller there are two things you can do. Buy a powder that is just one shade darker than your current powder or skin tone. Use a small brush and rub just a little bit on the sides of your nose. And if you can afford it get bobbi browns shimmer brick and dust a little on your cheeks. It will give you a natural glow emphasizing your cheeks, and take away from your nose.





Good luck, and feel free to email me if you have more questions.Big Eyes, Big Nose, Big Lips, Oval Face ... Makeup Tips?
eyes %26amp; lips are the best to focus on..


after you do your eye makeup apply a tiny bit of your highlighter in the inner corner of your eyes..brightens your eye.





and with the nose ...put a bit of bronzer on the tip of your nose!


then put a bit of highlighter on the bone of your nose so ppl focus on the middle of ur nose and not how long it is =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting