Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup brands would help me get a sexy nude or nude/pinkish lip?

I've bought lip gloss that says nude.. but it doesn't have that sexy nude look that I've seen in magazines and ads.. the nude from the lip gloss looks more like I haven't put anything on.





I've heard that you are suppose to use a nude lipstick and lip gloss to get the nude look that i'm looking for.. I haven't tried that yet.


So i'm wondering what lipstick brand and what the color is called, and what Lip gloss brand and the color is called, should I combine and purchase to get this look?





I'm also looking for that pinkish nude lip too.


This would help me alot.What makeup brands would help me get a sexy nude or nude/pinkish lip?
Actually to acheive the nude lip you NEED a lipstick.





Personally my favourite nude lippy is MAC's myth and I put love nector luster glass over it (don't put super nude over super nude or you will look like a dead fish...)





If you don't want to spend all that money just go to a drugstore and get a nude lipstick. Swatch it on the back of your hand and get it as close as you can to your skin tone.





You can also you concealer, but it can be VERY drying to your lips. So make sure it's a creamy concealer (it also needs to be a solid concealer) Revlon, covergirl maybelline as stick forms for like 3$. I've tried it before but it did dry my lips.








So


1) Use a lipstick/concealer


2) use a pinky gloss so you don't look like a dead fish. :D





edit: also what giraffes said you can use a liquid foundation or liquid concealer, but it comes off VERY fast, I like concealer better.








edit: don't listen to [鈾unk]Loves MAC. You don't need a 20$ thing for it to work well. There are many cheap things that are better then high end stuff. And there are many better high end company's then mac...What makeup brands would help me get a sexy nude or nude/pinkish lip?
Lots of brands have a nude color, it just depends on your skin tone. MAC has some good nude colors like Myth, Blankety, Freckletone, or Hug Me. Then if you want a lip gloss to put over it you can try either a clear gloss and to get the pinkish nude lip just get a pink lip gloss to go over it. Good luck!
L'Oreal has a whole line of nude lipsticks. Drugstores like CVS, etc. have great beauty buys but the negative is you can't try out the colors. They have a good return policy, however. It is hit or miss. If you want to try out the colors, go to Sephora.
LOL '' but it doesn't have that sexy nude look that I've seen in magazines and ads.'' YOU SOUND 12 honey that's cause it probley a ceap lipgloss you got from rite aid or something GO TO A MAC countor they have lots of shades
I've heard girls at school talking about using foundation/cover up (the liquid wand type) on their lips. Didn't have a chance to try it yet, so I can't tell you if it works.
Burt Bee's shimmer line,i bought the champagne one and its SUPER!! they have more colors that are nude too!!!hope i help!pls vote me as best!
Try NARS. they have this really sexxy light pink nude color~!! YOU CAN GET IT AT SEPHORA.COM
MAC


Tanarama, Frou, High Tea and Gel...my fav -which is a little brownish/nude is Fresh brew.
what you have to do is put a cover up on your lips and that nude gloss over it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting