Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I make it look like I have THICK lips without having it look like I have makeup on?

I have medium size lips and I want that big pout but when i go to school I don't want it too look like I'm trying too hard.. My mom is also against lip injections, but i'm totally up for anything else. I only have 2 requirments :





1) It cannot take more than 10 minutes in the morning.


2) It cannot cost too much,





now please enlighten me with ideas %26lt;33How can I make it look like I have THICK lips without having it look like I have makeup on?
get lip liner. i know mally get cheeky makes a clear liner. it works amazing! it works as a fence for all lip cosmetics, and it looks like its not there, while at the same time it enhances your color. also, try putting a shimmery gold or white powder on the center of your bottom lip. make sure not to use too much and blend it well. top that off with a clear gloss. lip venom is my favorite, but it can be pricey. sally hancen lip inflation xtreme is very good, and its cheep! but whatever liner you choose, try to get it as close to your natural lip color as possible.How can I make it look like I have THICK lips without having it look like I have makeup on?
You could also put the tiniest bit of white eyeshadow on the little like groove inbetween your nose and your lip, but you want it practically on your lip and then if you put sime right on the edge of your lip but on the bottom middle part then it acutally makes them look a lot fuller :)
Go to ur local drug store and buy big lips by


Sally Hanes. U can get it in clear it stings ur lip for a sec to make it a little puffy but so pretty.
start out with a simple lip plumper. there are many out there with different potencies. if you can't take the pain of them dab a frosted lip gloss in the center of your lips.
vaseline and put a little AROUNDD the line of your lips. since its not lipgloss it doesnt look messy just makes your lips look a littttttle bit biggger.
try using a clear lip plumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting