Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's 2008: Shouldn't the makeup folks have come up with ham-flavored lip gloss by now?

maple ham or even better pure bacon grease...back bacon of course!!!It's 2008: Shouldn't the makeup folks have come up with ham-flavored lip gloss by now?
I think you can find it on the aisle with the tuna-flavored toothpaste you mentioned in one of your last questions.





Huh...maybe you should start you own line of products. I know if I saw a fine lady who had just brushed her teeth with ';Bills Tunapaste'; and had that sexy, shiny (greasy) look to her lips from using Bills Hammie Lip Gloss, that'd I'd be thinking ';dayum!';It's 2008: Shouldn't the makeup folks have come up with ham-flavored lip gloss by now?
It's available, called SPAM just rub a hunk of that across your lips and you'll get that ham like flavor you crave. Comes in a handy dandy portable tin can too but I sure do miss that key to open it.





It's a bit hit in Hawaii
Ham, bacon, tuna...Sugar, if your wife won't feed you, I will.


What're you doing concerning yourself with lip gloss anyway?


I'm beginning to think kissing you could be painful...and it's not the kisses that should hurt a little...
it would save space in my school bag as i could just lick my lips instead of packing lunch lol x





please help my friend:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


^ parents: would you let a 14 year old daughter date a 17 year old?
Nah -- too many people already have ham flavored lips -- you wouldn't want your gloss flavor to reflect your personality anyway.
no cuz that's tacky nasty and it would stink nobody could package it w/o attracting rats it would taste horrid and it wouldn't sell
Yes, and the perfume industry should have come out with a fragrance called, ';New Car Smell.'; I guarantee it would attract men.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?I REPEAT, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!


are u a guy by any chance?......... or a weird girl called bill???\


coz u probs shouldnt be worryin about flavours of lip gloss
As a matter of fact I'm wearing ';Pastrami on Rye with a Kosher Dill'; opalescent lip balm.
I think liver flavored would be more popular, it could be that nasty grey/brown color and a bit chunky !
No, Bacon flavour





or remembering the Boddy's ad Beer flavour





then guys would love to snog more and more
Or taco flavored
Nummy... ;)
HAHAHAHAHA!!! thats disgusting!!
I think so. They've come up with Cheetos flavored lip gloss.
SICK ewwww


that would be NASTY








EEEEWWWWWW
You would think! Sheesh!!!!!
Gross
In a pigs eye they should have.
what's the deal with ham? every body's talking about ham. did i miss something?
yeah, really! and here i am waiting for them to release a meatloaf flavour...





=P
That wouldn't be very Kosher. i would use it.
ewww....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting