Thursday, June 24, 2010

I know guys hate when girls wear makeup, but what do they think of the nude lips and smokey eyes look?

if you dont know what im talking about by smokey eyes/nude lips, look it up on youtube.I know guys hate when girls wear makeup, but what do they think of the nude lips and smokey eyes look?
nahh we don't hate when you wear make up, we just hate when you wear too much makeup and we can't make out because you have lipstick/lipgloss/eye makeup mascara w.e u call that and sometimes it smells awful that you can't even breathe =]I know guys hate when girls wear makeup, but what do they think of the nude lips and smokey eyes look?
i love to do my makeup like that, and I think it looks fantastic. However, my boyfriend is constantly telling me that i have too much ';black junk'; around my eyes...But at the same time he tells me that i look hot...chalk it up to guys are impossible lol. if you like it, wear it!
i know im not a guy but they don't hate it when you wear make up. nude lip is deffinetly a plus though, and smokey eyes most guys would think looks pretty.
Why do guys hate it when girls wear makeup exactly ?
guys dont hate itt wen i wear makeup!
  • skin itching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting