Thursday, June 24, 2010

I recently began using Bare Ecssentuals mineral makeup and my lips are burning. Has anyone else had this kind?

of allergic reaction?I recently began using Bare Ecssentuals mineral makeup and my lips are burning. Has anyone else had this kind?
You are not alone. Lots of people especially with sensitive skin have experienced the same. I used BE for the past 2 yrs and finally threw it out when I began breaking out in acne terribly. I never broke out before, just itchiness and red patches occasionally. Found out it had lots of harmful ingredients that can cause cancer just like in regular cosmetics--no difference. My best advice to you is stop using it before you break out in rashes or worse. Research other organic makeup out there. The big names are the worst. They aren't completely honest about their products.I recently began using Bare Ecssentuals mineral makeup and my lips are burning. Has anyone else had this kind?
I've never heard of anyone getting that from using BE.


Considering it is natural. I'm not sure but I guess I would say it's because you may be allergic to it. But I doubt it.


I would say it had nothing to do with the make up
No , but I would go get some Benadryl from CVS and take it ASAP. It sounds like an allergic reaction.
no i havent
  • skin itching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting