Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Clear lip liner...or something to help eye makeup stay put...?

I heard about this clear lip liner that keeps your lipstick in place. Well, I have a problem with my eyeliner bleeding and smudging under my eyes. I don't wear base all the time, so I was wondering if this clear lip liner could be applied under my eyeliner, under my eyes.





Thoughts?Clear lip liner...or something to help eye makeup stay put...?
NONONONONONO!!!





Try a ';waterproof'; eyeliner pencil: Chanel has a great one but it's about $27. It doesn't move, though. Make sure the under-eye area doesn't have any concealer or eye cream on it. And try carefully applying some eye shadow with an angled brush over the eyeliner.Clear lip liner...or something to help eye makeup stay put...?
Goodness no!


Have you ever used that stuff on your lips? It will take all the skin off from around your eyes!


Horrible stuff.
Go to youtube and look for Kandee Johnson!





She is AMAZING! look up all her videos and you'll find somthing to help you








Hope it helps and Good Luck :))
If it goes in your eyes you culd be in trouble. I suggest something less waters. Sticky and thick would be good. Here is a great brand Max factor. I wouldn't reccomend their lipgloss since it's like wearing treacle. They actually specialize in long lasting everything. My friend Lucy gave me some sample since last summer she worked at Max factor. Try some it will work wonder but it will be hard to take off. Wish you no more panda eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting