Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup: Lips :) HELP ME!!!!?

I need help with some lip balms/tints


I have naturally pink lips...not like hot pink and not red but, a nice color. I have never really worn any type of gloss or balm but, the new school year is approaching and I would like to see what types of things look good :)


I would like something that can stay on for a long time. A tint would be perfect for me! I dont want the glossy look.


I have heard the brand ';say yes to carrots'; is good for lip tints. Where would I find that brand?


thanks so much!!Makeup: Lips :) HELP ME!!!!?
At http://www.yestocarrots.com/ :)Makeup: Lips :) HELP ME!!!!?
i have no idea where you would buy that. but, i would recommend lip smackers. i know you don't want the glossy look, but if you get the balm, its not too glossy. and if you get the melon kiss, it smells just like a watermelon jolly rancher. and it adds just a tiny bit of color too.
ok i use a lipstick stain but my mom brought it for me so idk where she got it sorry but maybe that will help u its not glossy and there are different shades so u can pick a light Color or a dark red! hope that helps k
Here are the colors for fall! Love these tubes








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
Neutrogena has some great lip tints. They smell really good and feel super smooth. You can find it at Target or any drugstore.
Bobbi Brown Creamy lip color is nice it has shea butter and stays on well or try a lip stain lip double wear lip color in Estee Lauder.
  • skin itching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting